2021 Voter / Ballot Information
Attention : Special Instructions for March 9 election
- Voting will be held at the Town Hall on Tuesday, March 9 from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- All persons entering the polling building should wear a mask.
- Please consider applying now for an absentee ballot if you cannot wear a mask (call town clerk at 603-526-9639). You should request your ballot as far in advance of the election as possible. The deadline to request a ballot by mail is (received by) Monday, March 1, 2021
- Masks will be available at the polling building.
- Special accommodations will be made for those who arrive on each election day and cannot wear a mask.
Voting during Covid-19 State of Emergency
Absentee Voter Registration
Download 2021 Absentee Ballot Request form
For more information, please contact the NH Secretary of State office.
While the Town Office Building remains closed to the public, we are still at work.
Please call the Town Clerk at 526-9639 or email at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns.
NOTE: Extensive voter registration information is available at the NH Secretary of State’s website: www.sos.nh.gov.
Questions can also be sent to the Supervisors, at [email protected].