Board vacancies – planning & zoning

The planning board and the zoning board of adjustment need alternate members. Alternates to the board attend the meetings but do not cast a vote unless they are instated as voting members by the chair in order to reach a quorum. Alternates often are appointed as full members when there is a vacancy on a board.

Contact Bill Chaisson at or 603-526-4802 if you are interested.

Bill Chaisson
Leave a Reply

Find It Fast


Join us for email updates